A solenoid-operated, 2-way, normally open, piloted poppet-type, screw-in hydraulic cartridge
valve designed for low leakage in load-holding applications.
When de-energized, the SV10-21 allows flow from 2 to 1, while flow from 1 to 2 is severely
restricted. When energized, the valve closes, blocking flow from 2 to 1. In this mode,
flow from 1 to 2 will be allowed after overcoming the solenoid force. This requires 3.4 to
10.3 bar (50 to 150 psi). For bi-directional capability, see model SV10-23, page 1.053.1.
Operation of Manual Override Option: To override, push and hold override button.
• Continuous-duty rated coil.
• Hardened seat for long life and low leakage.
• Optional coil voltages and terminations.
• Efficient wet-armature construction.
• Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
• Unitized, molded coil design.
• Manual override option.
• Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
• Industry common cavity.