A screw-in, cartridge-style, direct-acting, poppet-type, hydraulic relief valve
intended for lower flow circuits requiring low internal leakage.
A solenoid-operated, 4-way, 3-position, direct-acting, "motor spool," screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve.
When de-energized, the SV08-34O blocks flow to 3, while allowing flow from 2 to 1, and from 4 to 1. When coil S1 is energized, flow is allowed from 3 to 4, and from 2 to 1. When coil S2 is energized, flow is allowed from 3 to 2, and from 4 to 1. In circuits where work port flows are unequal due to cylinder ratios, the higher return flow should be directed to
NOTE: While 1 may be fully pressurized, it is not intended for use as the valve's inlet.
Operation of Manual Override Option: To override, push the knurled button to activate the coil S2 function, or pull the knob to activate the coil S1 function.
• Continuous-duty rated solenoid.
• Hardened precision spool and cage for long life.
• Optional coil voltages and terminations.
• Manual override option.
• Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
• Efficient wet-armature construction.
• All ports may be fully pressurized.
• Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
• Unitized, molded coil design.
• Industry-common cavity - compact size.
Operating Pressure: 210 bar (3000 psi)
Flow: Up to 10 lpm (3 gpm)
Internal Leakage: 164 cc/minute (10 cu. in./minute) max. at 207 bar (3000 psi)
Temperature: -40 to 100 °C (-40 to 212 °F) with Buna seals;
-26 to 204 °C (-15 to 400 °F) with Fluorocarbon seals
Coil Duty Rating: Continuous from 85% to 115% of nominal voltage
Initial Coil Current Draw at 20° C: Standard Coil: 1.2 A at 12 Vdc;
0.13 A at 115 Vac (full wave rectified).
E-Coil: 1.4 A at 12 Vdc; 0.7 A at 24 Vdc
Minimum Pull-in Voltage: 85% of nominal at 207 bar (3000 psi)