|Max Flow:|| |
|Max Pressure:|| |
A solenoid-operated, 2-way, normally closed, piloted poppet-type, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve, intended to act as a blocking or load-holding device for low flow circuits.
When de-energized, the DHF10-222 acts as a check valve, allowing flow from 1 to 2, while blocking flow from 2 to 1. When energized, the needle point lifts to allow bi-directional flow.
Operation of Manual Override Option: To override, push button in, twist counterclockwise 180°,
and release. In this position, the valve will remain open. To return to normal operation, push button in, twist clockwise 180°, and release. Override will be detented in this position.
• Continuous-duty rated coil.
• Hardened seat for long life and low leakage.
• Optional coil voltages and terminations.
• Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
• Unitized, molded coil design.
• Manual override option.
• Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
• Industry common cavity.
• Compact size.